Pages

Nurli Izzati

pelikkn tjuk itu.. Nurli Izzati is my BFF or maybe Ex BFF.. ah, I don't care because you is my best friend ever.. but now you have move to other school.. hihihih Nurli or Zetty if you read this I just wan to you know that I Love you as my friend.. I hope you will reply that love.. if you forget how our first meet.. I will tell you.. it happened last year, in the lab ... we at the table, then you turn the fuse on the table tu .. I was told "do not turn out the fire later".. atau dlam BM nye ia berlaku pada tahun lepas, di makmal ... kita di meja , lepas itu kau pusing fius atas meja tu.. aku pun cakap " jangan pusing nanti keluar api".. hihihi aku harap kau ingat detik itu ... oh lupe ini lh Nurli Izzati 



Nurli Izzati

Aku Sayang Kau sangat, sangat

No comments:

Post a Comment